Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist – Milwaukee Area
The Big Picture:
We, the few, the proud, the team at Tuna Traffic, are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist.
Sure, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable navigating the social media world, who knows the basic ins and outs of WordPress, gets the fundamentals of exceptional SEO practices, and is familiar monitoring and reporting web analytics. And yes, we want someone who is fluent in the lingo of HTML5, CSS3, and Adobe design products such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Plus, we’re really keen on someone who has a working knowledge of all that goes into paid marketing campaigns and is comfortable dabbling in client-driven content writing.
- Examine, evaluate and manage Inbound Marketing Campaigns based on current best practices and industry standards
- Inbound Marketing includes: SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, and Content Creation
- Tune and enhance client and client-related Local Search Directories and relevant content
- Monitor, interpret and report Web Analytics against key metrics
- Research and write client content
- Assist in account management for medium size businesses, including:
- Project planning
- Goal implementation
- Client communication
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Conduct, evaluate and optimize Digital Advertising Campaigns on a variety of mediums including:
- Pay Per Click
- Display Advertising
- Social Media
- Assist with email list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, and reporting
- Execute basic website changes such as replacing an image and formatting content with HTML5 and CSS3
- Support client needs on an ongoing basis via email, phone, or in person
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in using MOZ, SEM Rush, AHREFS, Google Analytics
- Experience in Google AdWords
- Experience in social media advertising platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Required background in Inbound Marketing, SEO, Digital Marketing
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 preferred
- Strong, detail-oriented writing and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and be productive in an agile creative environment
- Minimal travel to local client sites within 20 miles of Tuna Traffic office
- May lift up to 10 pounds (Laptop)
Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline
Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Digital Marketing
We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment grounded in creative energy, groundbreaking ideas and continual enrichment. We value being a company that walks the talk, is authentic, engaged and responsive to its team members and clients.
Our benefits include:
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Paid ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Cutting-edge technology and tools
- Collaborative, team-driven environment
- Casual atmosphere
What’s Our Story, Anyway?
Founded in 2010 in Racine, Wisconsin, Tuna Traffic specializes in developing, marketing, and managing effective and engaging web presences. Through creative design, cutting edge technology, tactical market analysis, and innovative social media, we function as a one-stop interactive marketing shop.
We work a little differently here at Tuna Traffic. We manage our projects using an Agile Methodology called Scrum. Scrum focuses our team’s energy by initiating, detailing, and completing our work in progressive steps. And it makes for a successful, supportive work environment. Our Tuna Traffic team is chock full of smart people who are card-carrying SEO Rockstars and Social Media gurus, plus we’re kind of fun to be around.