Paid advertising specialist
The Big Picture:
If you are fluent in Google Ads, Adroll, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn ads, and SEO, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a Paid Advertising Specialist who also grasps the fundamentals of exceptional SEO practices. You're a born multitasker, a prolific optimizer, always looking for ways to improve organic and paid traffic and conversions for our clients. Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Adobe design products is a huge plus. You should be comfortable on social media, in WordPress, and with wearing many hats.
- Launch and manage paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Adroll, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms with paid search, remarketing, display, and shopping ads
- Daily management and optimization of campaigns based on campaign goals and essential KPIs
- Keep yourself up-to-date on paid advertising trends and certifications.
- Troubleshoot issues with low-performing campaigns and think outside the box to improve outcomes
- Compile data for reports on performance as needed to summarize findings and recommend next steps
- Examine, evaluate and manage Inbound Marketing Campaigns based on current best practices and industry standards
- Inbound Marketing includes: SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, and Content Creation
- Tune and enhance client and client-related Local Search Directories and relevant content
- Optimize client properties based on SEO best practices
- Support client needs on an ongoing basis via email, phone, or in person
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Required background in Inbound Marketing, SEO and PPC
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords) certification in at least one area
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other performance management tools
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 preferred
- Strong, detail-oriented writing and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and be productive in an agile, creative environment
- Minimal travel to local client sites
- May lift up to 10 pounds (Laptop)
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience with Digital Marketing, with 2+ years successfully managing digital ads.
We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment grounded in creative energy, groundbreaking ideas, and continual enrichment. We value being a company that walks the talk, is authentic, engaged, and responsive to its team members and clients.
Our Benefits Include:
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Paid ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Cutting-edge technology and tools
- Collaborative, team-driven environment
- Casual atmosphere
What’s Our Story, Anyway?
Founded in 2010 in Racine, Wisconsin, Tuna Traffic specializes in developing, marketing, and managing effective and engaging web presences. Through creative design, cutting edge technology, tactical market analysis, and innovative social media, we function as a one-stop interactive marketing shop.
We work a little differently here at Tuna Traffic. We manage our projects using an Agile Methodology called Scrum. Scrum focuses our team’s energy by initiating, detailing, and completing our work in progressive steps. And it makes for a successful, supportive work environment. Our Tuna Traffic team is chock full of smart people who are card-carrying SEO Rockstars and Social Media gurus, plus we’re kind of fun to be around.