Sales Administrative Coordinator
The Big Picture:
At Tuna Traffic, we’re looking for a Sales Administrative Coordinator. This key team member is responsible for all aspects of sales funnel acquisition. This individual will liaise with the client, keep track of sales, and provide relevant support to the Vice President of Sales.
Responsibilities will also include creating and developing a workflow used to track sales and achieve the revenue goals of the organization. The coordinator must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, pay keen attention to customers, and multitask. In addition, this position will support sales and handle administrative duties.
We’re looking for individuals who have integrity, values and ethics. We want candidates who are determined to succeed, are coachable (willing to learn and receive feedback), and have a goal-oriented/competitive nature. We also feel those who have a strong natural market, or strong relationships with numerous people in the area in which they will be working, have a greater chance at becoming successful in the business.
- ,Job Responsibilities:
- Create lead list generation for outreach as directed by the Vice President of Sales.
- Call leads or visit leads to generate sales.
- CRM Management
- Attend networking groups and events
- Assist in proposal creation
- Types all correspondence, reports, and contracts as directed by the Vice President of Sales.
- Assists in directing the flow of information and traffic in the office including phone calls, appointments, and inquiries.
- Coordinates/creates special reports and projects when necessary and as assigned by the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Interacts on a daily basis in support of the Vice President of Sales.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, in person, video, or phone calls.
- 10% prospect visits
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- Some experience in sales is a plus
- On-the-job training provided
- Prior administrative or sales experience preferred
- Proven track record in team-based, remote working environments
- Familiarity with Linkedin, Facebook, CRM, and other social media tools
- Working knowledge of Google Suite Products
- Possess strong interpersonal skills,
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Critical thinking
- Selling skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Our Benefits Include:
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Cutting-edge technology and tools
- Collaborative, team-driven environment
- Casual atmosphere
What’s Our Story, Anyway?
Since our first day of business in 2010, Tuna Traffic has focused on one goal - to provide collaborative marketing services and agile web development that drive strategic results.
How do we do this? By working differently than a traditional agency or professional services company. We are innovative and interactive; working collaboratively and cross-functionally in client-focused groups we call Well-Formed Teams. Working this way allows us to put our clients’ needs first, building a deep understanding of their business, seeking feedback, and aligning with emerging needs and changing business objectives.
We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment grounded in creative energy, groundbreaking ideas, and continual enrichment. We value being a company that walks the talk, is authentic, engaged, and responsive to its team members and clients.
Tuna Traffic’s expertise falls into three specialty buckets.
Digital Marketing: Conveying dynamic brand messaging that drives online business visibility and engagement, including graphic & web design, content creation, digital advertising, email marketing, social engagement, and SEO.
Development: Using current technologies that build innovative solutions and optimize business outcomes, including Web Development, E-Commerce Platforms, Automated Marketing Systems, Software Engineering, API Integrations, and CRM Implementation.
Business Enhancement: Leveraging tools, discussions, collaboration, and critical analysis to define and align marketing and development efforts, including Discovery Workshops and Agile Roadmapping, Engagement Strategies and Progress Reviews, and Lead Generation Strategies.
Tuna Traffic’s values build the foundation for everything we do.
Courage: We invite curiosity, creativity, and candor, respecting diverse thoughts and supporting honest feedback.
Care: We hold high standards for the quality of work and workplace, striving for pride in craftsmanship, not perfection.
Community: We aim to balance work and play, empowering employees to take good care of themselves to contribute their best.