Senior Paid Marketing & eCommerce analyst
The Big Picture:
At Tuna Traffic, we’re looking for a Senior Paid Marketing and eCommerce Analyst who understands “the how” and “the why” behind user behavior, and can tap into and influence them along their way. You enjoy getting your hands dirty, digging into data, optimizing processes and performance. You have a mind for systems thinking, a curiosity for learning, and a capacity to spin multiple plates at one time. You relish collaborating with cross-functional, high-performing teams who love doing good work and making clients happy. And, while our HQ is in the Milwaukee area, you don’t have to be. Our team is made up of smart people from all across the country. Maybe you’re our newest member?
- Launch and manage paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Adroll, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms with paid search, remarketing, display, and shopping ads
- Daily management and optimization of campaigns based on campaign goals and essential KPIs
- Keep yourself up-to-date on paid advertising trends and certifications.
- Troubleshoot issues with low-performing campaigns and think outside the box to improve outcomes
- Compile data for reports on performance as needed to summarize findings and recommend next steps
- Examine, evaluate and manage Inbound Marketing Campaigns based on current best practices and industry standards
- Inbound Marketing includes: SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, and Content Creation
- Tune and enhance client and client-related Local Search Directories and relevant content
- Optimize client properties based on SEO best practices
- Support client needs on an ongoing basis via email, phone, or in person
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience with Digital Marketing, with 2+ years successfully managing digital ads.
- Required background in Inbound Marketing, SEO and PPC
- Proficient at configuring and testing ecommerce systems (BigCommerce/WooCommerce)
Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Certified in Google Ads
- Experience in using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other performance management tools
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Proven track record in remote working environments
- Strong analytic and systems thinking
- Strong professional writing and presentation skills
- Able to multitask and be productive in an agile, creative environment
- Minimal travel to local client sites
- May lift up to 10 pounds (Laptop)
We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment grounded in creative energy, groundbreaking ideas, and continual enrichment. We value being a company that walks the talk, is authentic, engaged, and responsive to its team members and clients.
Our Benefits Include:
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Paid ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Cutting-edge technology and tools
- Collaborative, team-driven environment
- Casual atmosphere
What’s Our Story, Anyway?
Founded in 2010 in Racine, Wisconsin, Tuna Traffic specializes in developing, marketing, and managing effective and engaging web presences. Through creative design, cutting edge technology, tactical market analysis, and innovative social media, we function as a one-stop interactive marketing shop.
We work a little differently here at Tuna Traffic. We manage our projects using an Agile Methodology called Scrum. Scrum focuses our team’s energy by initiating, detailing, and completing our work in progressive steps. And it makes for a successful, supportive work environment. Our Tuna Traffic team is chock full of smart people who are card-carrying SEO Rockstars and Social Media gurus, plus we’re kind of fun to be around.