Team Leader – Milwaukee Area
The Big Picture:
At Tuna Traffic, we know there’s no “I” in team. Better teams drive better results. That’s why we’re looking for someone who can lead one of our teams to victory.
Think of this role as a hybrid between a digital marketer and a project manager – We need someone who’s good at planning, but also not afraid to get their hands dirty. The ideal candidate would be able to jump in, move quickly, and oscillate between being in the trenches and looking at the big picture seamlessly.
We don’t just want someone who’s focused on project management; technical knowledge is a must. We’d love someone who is comfortable with social media, SEO practices, WordPress, analytics, HTML5, CSS3, and Adobe Creative Cloud products. Paid and email marketing knowledge is a plus!
- Assist in account management for medium-size businesses, including:
- Project planning
- Goal implementation
- Client communication
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Manage a team of Tunas in-house, helping make each work period a success
- Examine, evaluate and manage Inbound Marketing Campaigns based on current best practices and industry standards
- Inbound Marketing includes: SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, and Content Creation
- Assist with email list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, and reporting
- Execute basic website changes such as replacing an image and formatting content with HTML5 and CSS3
- Support client needs on an ongoing basis via email, phone, or in person
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in social media advertising platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Required background in Inbound Marketing, SEO, Digital Marketing
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 preferred
- Strong, detail-oriented writing and presentation skills
- 2+ years experience managing teams in an agency setting
- Experience interacting with clients
- Able to multi-task and be productive in an agile creative environment
- Minimal travel to client sites (less than 5%)
- May lift up to 10 pounds (Laptop)
Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Digital Marketing
We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment grounded in creative energy, groundbreaking ideas and continual enrichment. We value being a company that walks the talk, is authentic, engaged and responsive to its team members and clients.
Our benefits include:
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Paid ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Cutting-edge technology and tools
- Collaborative, team-driven environment
- Casual atmosphere
What’s Our Story, Anyway?
Founded in 2010 in Racine, Wisconsin, Tuna Traffic specializes in developing, marketing, and managing effective and engaging web presences. Through creative design, cutting edge technology, tactical market analysis, and innovative social media, we function as a one-stop interactive marketing shop.
We work a little differently here at Tuna Traffic. We manage our projects using an Agile Methodology called Scrum. Scrum focuses our team’s energy by initiating, detailing, and completing our work in progressive steps. And it makes for a successful, supportive work environment. Our Tuna Traffic team is chock full of smart people who are card-carrying SEO Rockstars and Social Media gurus, plus we’re kind of fun to be around.